Patients & Visitors’ Information
Husbands only are allowed in labour wards and can stay an extra hour.
Bookings and Registration
Baines Avenues Clinic does not have doctors, one is therefore, expected to find a doctor (specialist) of her choice Only doctors with right of entry will be accepted to book patients. Booking can be done anytime during pregnancy. It is advisable to book early as we are sometimes fully booked. Advance booking helps in cases of sickness during pregnancy where one needs to be hospitalized. Priority is given to the booked clients.
- Booking form completed by the doctor
- I.D/ Passport
- Medical aid Guarantee Letter (only for those medical aids that insist on maternity registration with them)
- Expected deposit in cash or proof of payment through transfer.
- Valid Medical Aid
- DEBIT CARD
- Mainly BAC is women’s clinic which covers maternity and any other ailments and operations in women
- Obstetrical services
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- General surgery (on a limited scale)